Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06327 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 116% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 62,559 Pound (¥988,824) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)