Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16777 SDG / JPY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 106,362 Pound (¥633,977) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 55,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)