Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17864 SDG / KES *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,000 Pound (Shilling83,969) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)