Cost of living comparison between Kisumu, Kenya and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06369 SDG / KES
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (Shilling58,879) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (30 minutes ago)