Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17786 SDG / KES *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 45% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,493 Pound (Shilling154,576) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)