Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29384 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 26% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,408 Pound (руб 89,871) in Kirov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)