Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01516 SDG / IQD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 41,720 Pound (2,751,105 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)