Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00571 SDG / IQD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,620 Pound (2,386,670 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)