Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01525 SDG / IQD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 42% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 41,066 Pound (2,693,575 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)