Cost of living in Kirklareli, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.746 SDG / TRY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirklareli (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,103 Pound (7,502TL) in Kirklareli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)