Cost of living in Kirklareli, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.860 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirklareli (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 2,705 Pound (1,454TL) in Kirklareli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)