Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01114 SDG / CDF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 42% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 205,308 Pound (18,429,480 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 145,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)