Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01153 SDG / CDF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 42% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 207,394 Pound (17,986,322 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 146,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)