Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02401 SDGX / CDF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 50% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 211,603 Pound (18,982,825 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 141,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)