Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02418 SDGX / CDF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 51% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 225,384 Pound (19,656,550 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 149,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hamilton costs BD$24 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beijing costs 元4,850 (about 1 hour ago)