Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01875 SDGX / CDF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 49% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 78,903 Pound (17,650,827 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €110 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)