Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00510 SDG / CDF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 53% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 114,919 Pound (22,535,940 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (38 minutes ago)