Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01147 SDG / CDF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 42% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 221,399 Pound (19,303,571 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 156,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)