Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00426 SDG / CDF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 63,103 Pound (14,818,141 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)