Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.707 SDG / XCD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 85% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 62,785 Pound (EC$9,361) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 1 hour ago)