Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.375 SDG / XCD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 26% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,871 Pound (EC$7,947) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)