Cost of living comparison between Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.351 SDG / XCD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 50% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,443 Pound (EC$9,545) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)