Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.585 SDG / XCD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 61% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,308 Pound (EC$7,468) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)