Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.468 SDG / XCD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 33% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,347 Pound (EC$7,029) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (35 minutes ago)