Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05227 SDG / JMD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 57% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,971 Pound (J$420,304) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (about 2 hours ago)