Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 SDG / ZAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 27,069 Pound (R 52,461) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (38 minutes ago)