Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47672 SDG / ZAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 32% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,442 Pound (R 47,077) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)