Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 SDG / ZAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 48% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,448 Pound (R 35,268) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (33 minutes ago)