Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47495 SDG / ZAR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 41% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,677 Pound (R 37,218) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)