Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00789 SDG / RWF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 12,449 Pound (1,578,755 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)