Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00785 SDG / RWF
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,872 Pound (1,894,921 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)