Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,667 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.917 SDGX / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 15% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,423 Pound (75,382₴) in Kiev to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)