Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,402 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.214 SDGX / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 19% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 44,003 Pound (64,229₴) in Kiev to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tbilisi costs 3.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)