Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,275 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.387 SDGX / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 124,422 Pound (74,530₴) in Kiev to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 101,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Malmo costs 2.00 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)