Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,515 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.445 SDGX / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 54,046 Pound (79,104₴) in Kiev to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 44,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)