Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.657 SDG / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 50,169 Pound (76,398₴) in Kiev to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 43,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)