Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.372 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 48,182 Pound (8,969 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)