Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.555 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,368 Pound (10,526 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)