Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.068 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,182 Pound (7,342 zł) in Kielce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yazd costs ﷼ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (33 minutes ago)