Cost of living comparison between Kiel, Germany and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.914 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 82% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,796 Pound (€3,297) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)