Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.888 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 82% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,376 Pound (€4,120) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (43 minutes ago)