Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.209 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 86% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,804 Pound (€4,828) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (32 minutes ago)