Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08088 SDG / BDT
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,723 Pound (Taka 194,383) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)