Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08244 SDG / BDT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,463 Pound (Taka 66,269) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)