Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine vs Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.707 SDG / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 47,314 Pound (27,713₴) in Kherson to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)