Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.682 SDG / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 6% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,740 Pound (20,148₴) in Kherson to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)