Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine vs Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.505 SDGX / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 20% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 50,392 Pound (29,516₴) in Kherson to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)