Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.213 SDGX / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,189 Pound (19,282₴) in Kherson to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)