Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.679 SDG / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,968 Pound (29,390₴) in Kherson to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 3 hours ago)