Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24697 SDG / UAH
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,758 Pound (11,169₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (about 1 hour ago)