Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.441 SDG / BGN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,607 Pound (1,626 лв) in Khaskovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $7,624 (about 1 hour ago)