Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Khartoum have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)