Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Khartoum have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018.
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,683 Pound in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $4.96 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,879 (37 minutes ago)