Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Khartoum have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018.
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)