Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,442 Pound in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨44 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)