Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Khartoum have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018.
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)