Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,816 Pound in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (43 minutes ago)