Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.682 SDG / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 13% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,213 Pound (41,348₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (27 minutes ago)