Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24228 SDG / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 8,354 Pound (34,479₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (40 minutes ago)