Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25376 SDG / UAH
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,497 Pound (13,780₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)