Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25169 SDG / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 7,812 Pound (31,036₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)