Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25453 SDG / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 9,161 Pound (35,990₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)