Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23775 SDG / UAH
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,854 Pound (12,004₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)