Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10244 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 7,844 Pound (₨76,566) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)