Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Kermanshah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 31% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,348 Pound (﷼ 43,419,290) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)