Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Kermanshah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 5,648 Pound (﷼ 29,883,999) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)