Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Kermanshah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,551 Pound (﷼ 47,974,326) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (38 minutes ago)