Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (﷼ 18,987,609) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)