Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.690 SDG / UAH *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,300 Pound (9,127₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)