Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10717 SDG / RUB
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,392 Pound (руб 31,647) in Kemerovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)