Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.929 SDG / CAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 56% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,262 Pound (C$5,936) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €800 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Exeter costs £0.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)