Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.290 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 47,472 Pound (C$8,974) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)