Cost of living comparison between Kelowna, Canada and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.762 SDG / CAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 57% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 29,452 Pound (C$6,185) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (about 1 hour ago)