Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.533 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 81% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 146,354 Pound (C$10,815) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)