Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02577 SDG / HUF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,604 Pound (372,748 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (44 minutes ago)