Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07214 SDG / HUF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 30% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,180 Pound (432,232 Ft) in Kecskemét to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)