Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.768 SDG / TRY
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,268 Pound (2,414TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)