Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.758 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 66% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 34,761 Pound (€1,675) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,870 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,650TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)