Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.894 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 64% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 36,125 Pound (€1,729) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)