Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.159 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 37% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 49,464 Pound (€2,338) in Kaunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (42 minutes ago)