Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.209 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,803 Pound (€2,608) in Kaunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)