Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.860 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 15% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,212 Pound (€2,509) in Kaunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (31 minutes ago)