Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05900 SDG / NPR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,615 Pound (₨ 61,273) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)