Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 852 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06507 SDG / NPR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 6,914 Pound (₨ 106,254) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)