Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17301 SDG / NPR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 16% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,347 Pound (₨ 140,727) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (41 minutes ago)