Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05969 SDG / NPR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 6% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,030 Pound (₨ 235,063) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Asyut costs E£ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)