Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.916 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 96% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 35,256 Pound (€4,454) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)