Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.237 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 96% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,476 Pound (€3,382) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)