Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 2.852 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 280,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 280,000 Pound (元98,186) in Kashgar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (37 minutes ago)