Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.302 SDG / EUR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 102% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 119,091 Pound (€5,340) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 210 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Huntsville, Alabama costs $915 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)