Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.880 SDG / CZK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 45,756 Pound (52,021 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)