Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25207 SDG / CZK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,034 Pound (59,641 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)