Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29781 SDG / CZK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,644 Pound (49,175 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alicante costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €3.50 (42 minutes ago)