Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00564 SDG / IQD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,800 Pound (1,028,545 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (18 minutes ago)