Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00565 SDG / IQD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (553,568 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (29 minutes ago)