Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09223 SDG / KGS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,500 Pound (27,106 som) in Karakol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (37 minutes ago)