Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Karaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 8,823 Pound (﷼ 45,321,240) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (36 minutes ago)