Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Karaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00048 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 23,073 Pound (﷼ 48,179,162) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)