Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Karaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Karaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00043 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,147 Pound (﷼ 65,840,531) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)