Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05530 SDG / KZT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,400 Pound (115,728 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)