Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05536 SDG / KZT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 22% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,729 Pound (374,453 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)