Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,628 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06337 SDG / PKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,702 Pound (₨105,772) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (23 minutes ago)