Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.617 SDG / TWD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 45% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 63,971 Pound (103,727 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 44,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)