Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.608 SDG / TWD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 41,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 41,000 Pound (67,469 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨700,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)