Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.408 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,977 Pound ($3,118) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)