Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.065 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 410,525 Pound ($8,723) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (43 minutes ago)