Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.667 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 25,293 Pound ($3,794) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)