Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States vs Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 47.621 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 100% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 441,205 Pound ($9,265) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 221,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)